Emerging Blue, Inc. http://www.emergingblue.com http://www.emergingblue.com true
Assistant Store Manager
Boulder, CO US
Posted: 04/03/2023 2023-04-03 2023-07-07 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Retail Job Number: MH66557643
We are hiring a full-time Assistant Store Manager for our client, a comfort-centered, sustainably, and ethically made apparel brand. Exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing brand!
- Assist Store Manager in supervise, inspire, and motivate, and continue to develop all team members.
- Set daily team goals and strive to reach every day.
- Work alongside Store Manager to bring customer service excellence to every aspect of the store, including store appearance, merchandise presentation, marketing organization and presentation, team leadership and selling procedures.
- Assist and sets and reinforces high sales per hour performance standards with store staff. Provides on going coaching and feedback to store staff.
- Build relationships with customers and neighboring tenants.
- Ensures that customers receive outstanding service from staff through personal contact.
- Support Store Manager for In-store training and onboarding of new sales staff
- Assist in managing store dedicated events, if needed
- Partner with mall management on any mall events, if needed.
- Work closely with manager to ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the store are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory.
- Assist in coordinating daily and weekly staffing schedules that align with the business needs.
- Act as a style advisor to every customer that walks through the door.
- Perform quality assurance of merchandise.
- Responsible for deposits and other cash management tasks as assigned by Store Manger
- Assist in filing end of day/month paperwork for audit purposes if one were to occur.
- Provide complete assistant to Store Manager in overseeing inventory control through accurate record keeping appropriate loss control measures, and strong knowledge of merchandise.
- Education: High School or Equivalent.
- 2-4 year’s specialty retail experience with 1-2 years in a management role
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends, non-business hours and emergencies when other staff is unable to make scheduled shifts/times.
- Comfortable being only coverage in store during non-peak business hours (when applicable)
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability.
- Ability to network, help recruit, interview, train, develop and promote associates with Store Manager
- Ability to move medium to large items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to delegate tasks to maximize efficiency.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Apparel experience is a plus!
Salary Range: $40-43K
Meet Your Recruiter
Digital Outreach Manager
Maggie is the Digital Outreach Manager for EB. She enjoys collaboration and is committed to building genuine and authentic connections with our clients and talent. Maggie also enjoys managing content for Emerging Blue's social media platforms and blog.