Creative Office Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90015 US
- Bills and invoices
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- The onboarding process for new hires
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT person as necessary on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Manage office G&A budget and ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from India, Pooja has spent 15 years in the design industry. Her passion is reflected in her previous entrepreneurial roles, and her current role as a fashion recruiter is like a match made in heaven. This enables her to utilize her skills into helping and guiding people to follow their passion and lead to them their ultimate goals.