Daytime Photography Associate
New York, NY 10176 US
Our client, an online diamond retailer, is seeking a Photography Associate to support their photography team. We are looking for a candidate who can pay close attention to detail, focus on one task at a time, and can hold themselves accountable to reach daily goals.
Please note: Hours are Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm onsite in their NYC office. $16/hour.
- Record 360° images of loose diamonds and gemstones utilizing our specialized technology
- Ensure the 360° images are crisp and true to the diamond or gemstone, without obscuring inclusions
- Validate images meet all established standards
- Support and troubleshoot cameras, ensuring proper functionality
- Communicate and resolve issues with Segoma team members throughout the globe
- Ensure goods are processed in a timely manner and that targets and deadlines are met
- Maintain a clean work environment and ensure professional use of chemicals (acetone and denatured alcohol) and other diamonds cleaning supplies
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Background in diamonds/gemstones is preferred
- Knowledge in general photography terms
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong sense of responsibility and preciseness
- Technical oriented
- Team player
- Basic computer skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Karen is the Director of All Things Business Development at Emerging Blue. She loves meeting new people and is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients. Karen thrives on getting to know brands and the passion and story behind each of them.