Designer - Tops and Dresses
New York, NY 10018 US
- Collaborate and communicate with key partners throughout the design process including Merchandising, Sales, and Product Development
- Communicate with overseas factories on a daily basis
- Produce accurate flat sketches and comfortable with CADS.
- Work Closely w/ Design Director to manage development of seasonal assortment from concept through production stage.
- Adapt designs based on feedback, incorporating for finalization
- Create designs with flawless execution; achieving goals with speed, agility and acute attention to detail
- Execute design sketches/prototypes and provide specifications
- Strength is Woven/knits tops & dresses.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- PLM knowledge is a huge plus.
- 3-5yrs experience in woman’s design with a focus on tops and dresses.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alonya Van Rooyen
From South Africa originally, Alonya has over 15 years of experience in fashion, accessories, footwear, & textiles. She has worked in various design and product development roles globally, including South Africa, Europe, and the US, giving her an international perspective on the industries.