Director of Visual Merchandising
San Francisco, CA 94109 US
- Create an inspiring customer experience through in-store merchandising and styling
- High-level strategy and subsequent execution in the field for monthly floor-sets
- Seasonal window displays
- Creation and execution of visual display standards in the retail fleet
- Take ownership of aesthetic and merchandise displays, including mannequins, signage, and other brand or marketing collateral, etc
- Collaboration with store design team on new store build-outs and fixturization
- Own mannequin styling and elevate window displays
- Elevate brand visual standards in existing stores and create materials to ensure uniform execution excellence across the fleet.
- Oversee merch photo feedback process and ensure standards are being met in the fleet
- Identify door level fixturization, signage and display opportunities and collaborate with real estate team to bring these ideas to fruition.
- Contribute to continual process improvement and strategic achievements in the store design and
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills and ability to motivate & inspire across the fleet.
- Day to day collaboration with merchants, planners, retail ops team, store designers, and store leaders.
- The role reports directly to the COO, who heads retail for the company
- A keen eye for detail + high level creative output.
- A Strong Team Player.
- Driven to Build Something Great.
- An Authentic Brand Advocate.
- Must have experience in a visual merchandising leadership role, ideally with a brand with multiple doors and store formats.
- High levels of creativity and aesthetic sense are required.
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience a major plus.
- Please submit your design portfolio when applying, with particular emphasis on ideas that connect with our brand.
- Competitive pay and equity compensation
- Flexible time off
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance available
- 401k with Matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Parental Leave Wellness Allowance Cell Phone Reimbursement
Meet Your Recruiter
Alonya Van Rooyen
From South Africa originally, Alonya has over 15 years of experience in fashion, accessories, footwear, & textiles. She has worked in various design and product development roles globally, including South Africa, Europe, and the US, giving her an international perspective on the industries.