Embroidery Production Manager
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 US
- Collaborate with Production & Warehouse team on coordination of efficient order fulfillment.
- Ensure the highest standards of embellishment on orders.
- Manage team of graphic embellishers to ensure highest standard of production.
- Establish production process with embroidery department to maximize efficiency and accuracy of sales orders.
- Develop and maintain daily production schedule.
- Review production metrics associated with embroidery and embellishments to drive daily, weekly, and monthly production.
- Establish and ensure daily, weekly, monthly, and bi-annual maintenance is completed and documented on all embroidery machines and heat transfer presses.
- Collaborate with Design for production qualification of new products.
- Deep knowledge and experience of the embroidery business processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of Wilcom Suite.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of ERP programs, specifically Net Suite by Oracle.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the golf world and its fashion.
- Ability to lead, manage, and develop individuals and teams of individuals.
- Strong communications skills; oral and written.
- Must be able to think creatively and solve problems quickly.
Meet Your Recruiter
Alonya Van Rooyen
From South Africa originally, Alonya has over 15 years of experience in fashion, accessories, footwear, & textiles. She has worked in various design and product development roles globally, including South Africa, Europe, and the US, giving her an international perspective on the industries.