New York, NY 10018 US
- Create and maintain Fabric Buy orders in PLM.
- Daily communication with Overseas Mills.
- Daily monitor and maintain communications with mills.
- Receive and send Packages.
- Daily communication and collaboration with internal teams and departments.
- Attend all Cross Functional Team (CFT) Meetings
- Able to negotiate Fabric prices with mills.
- Collaboratively work closely and report to Director.
- Follow up with Hong Kong Office on reporting and Shipments updated in PLM.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4+ years related experience
- Working knowledge of the Fabric procurement, R&D process.
- Proficient in MS Office
- PLM experience a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
Meet Your Recruiter
Alonya Van Rooyen
From South Africa originally, Alonya has over 15 years of experience in fashion, accessories, footwear, & textiles. She has worked in various design and product development roles globally, including South Africa, Europe, and the US, giving her an international perspective on the industries.