Full-time Client Advisor
Washington, DC 20001 US
- Achieve and exceed individual Sales Goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Demonstrate strong product expertise, engage clients through the details and stories of our product with a confident fashion voice.
- Actively use styling and selling technology to deliver the customer experience and drive sales.
- Build and maintain client book as well as gain new clients.
- Resolves client issues in a timely manner.
- Proficient and accurate use of the POS system
- May be responsible for opening/closing the boutique as needed.
- Participate in stocking the store.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards per company VM standards.
- Be a positive role model.
- Always maintain professional communication with store management, peers, and clients
- Participate in monthly meetings and training.
- Maintain a professional appearance and follow AKRIS uniform guidelines.
- Passion for human relationships, luxury, fashion, art, and design
- Tech savvy; ability to use and learn different software programs
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills demonstrated passion for working as a team and strong drive for business results.
- Previous luxury/contemporary Retail sales experience
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department.
- Ability to lift/move up to 25 lbs.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends.
- RTW experience preferred but not required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Britt has over 8 years of retail management experience. People are her passion and she has invested her time and focus on finding, developing, and supporting those in the fashion retail arena.