New Orleans, LA 70130 US
- Exemplify excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives
- Self source new clients and maintain steady marketing outreach to drive new business
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability
- Recruit and oversee new staff when needed
- Continuing training and development of store staff
- Respond to high level customer inquiries/concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations
- Lead distribution of promotional material, in-store displays, and presentation of all current merchandise according to brand standards
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items
- Partner with Director of Sales to roll out sales initiatives and new product launches
- Define and implement sales standard operating procedures
- Develop vendor relationships to maintain store support with product and training.
- Responsible for participation and delegation of store operational duties
- Responsible for participation and delegation of inventory management
- Responsible for proper scheduling of store coverage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities
- Highly driven and motivated individual with a proven track record in sales
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Britt has over 8 years of retail management experience. People are her passion and she has invested her time and focus on finding, developing, and supporting those in the fashion retail arena.