Work as an integral part of our client’s in-store Sephora Team representing their brand to the highest standard during events. Introduce Sephora shoppers to this skincare brand’s products by performing personalized Professional Skin Treatments on sales floor and converting service results to product purchase. Provide customer education and recommendations via FaceMapping/approved skin analysis and product demonstrations, meeting all retail and service goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs personalized skincare treatments in the allotted time following the approved brand protocols, ensuring each interaction leads to the designated retail goal
- Incorporate nano infusion skin treatments using the brand’s new skincare technology in events, following the brand approved protocols
- Educate clients on skin care needs by performing skin analysis and product demonstrations
- Educate and inspire Sephora customers to learn more about their personal skincare needs and build brand trust for their brand with each client interaction
- Convert color clients to skin care purchases through focused education and service applications.
- Follow consultation guidelines, ensuring clients complete the legal waiver prior to receipt of service treatments
- Maintain and increase knowledge of our client’s product line and treatments by completing all allocated training plans and utilizing provided online resources
- Ensure our client and Sephora company policies and code of conduct are adhered to
- Maintain a clean, hygienic, organized and professional treatment area
The above typical duties are characteristic of this job and are not intended to list or limit the duties which may be required or assigned to employees in the classification.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Valid state specific esthetician licensed
- Previous experience in the retail industry
- Previous experience in treatment room preferred
- Previous knowledge of our client’s skin care products a plus
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Clear and precise written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous and dedicated work approach, cleanliness habits and high level of initiative
This position will primarily work indoors including but not limited to bright lighting, music, and fragrances; work very near others, as the employee must come in physical contact with customers. Required to work a minimum of 12 hours per week including evenings, weekends and holidays as scheduled. Ability to travel between multiple stores.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee is required to stand for duration of designated shift, bend, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color acuity, peripheral vision, depth perceptions and the ability to adjust focus.