Manager, Payroll and HRIS
San Leandro, CA 94577 US
- Payroll Pro: As our payroll expert, you will demonstrate your attention to detail, drive for accuracy, and ability to troubleshoot with your ownership of our bi-weekly payroll processing and reporting. Our team members will appreciate the ongoing accuracy of their paychecks, your timely and thorough responses to their inquiries, and the welcoming demeanor you demonstrate in every interaction.
- Operations Wizard: Systems are your bestie, and you will exhibit strong systemic capabilities through your ownership of our HRIS system, with a focus on optimizing utilization and sharing best practices. You will analyze and identify opportunities to improve and scale our processes. You will harness the potential of ADP/Workforce Now and collaborate with stakeholders to design and implement streamlined People Operations processes which create greater consistency and enhance our team member experience.
- Data and Reporting Authority: In partnership with our People Business Partners and cross functional leaders, you will develop a reporting cadence to provide leaders with the data necessary to inform decision making and support business operations. You will create a data auditing schedule to address discrepancies or inconsistencies, affirming confidence in our data reliability.
- Compliance Aficionado: You’re known as our in-house expert on laws and regulations impacting payroll, wage and hour regulations, and data protection, ensuring ongoing compliance. You will manage record maintenance and retention, including team member files, payroll reports, compliance documents, etc.
- Team Member Ambassador: You will develop a thorough understanding of our team member and business needs and cultivate trusting relationships across the organization. You will view each team member’s interaction as an opportunity to make a difference and team members will enjoy each interaction with you.
- Have Fun! You will exemplify the importance of work-life integration/balance and you understand that having fun at work is a vital component of engagement. You embrace our warm and lighthearted culture and actively contribute to creating a fun and inclusive atmosphere through your daily interactions and participation in our company events.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in full cycle payroll administration.
- Demonstrated proficiency in HRIS systems, APD/Workforce Now preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws that impact payroll and compliance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Britt has over 8 years of retail management experience. People are her passion and she has invested her time and focus on finding, developing, and supporting those in the fashion retail arena.