Marketing Communications Director
New York, NY 10018 US
- Work closely with the Art Direction, Buying and E-commerce teams to develop comprehensive communication strategies, ensuring alignment with brand goals, product strategy, visual consistency, and integrating insights into content and copywriting strategy to ensure compelling messaging across all channels.
- Develop and execute communication strategies across various channels including online, social media, influencer marketing, TV, advertisements, and public relations to enhance brand visibility and awareness.
- Lead efforts to accelerate brand growth and relevance in North America while collaborating with HQ Marketing teams.
- Oversee social media presence, ensuring content is on-brand and resonates with the audience while staying updated on social media trends and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Ensure all marketing communication strategies align with brand objectives, values, and resonate effectively with the target audience.
- Manage critical aspects of online platforms to ensure consistent brand messaging and a seamless customer journey.
- Implement and monitor a comprehensive communication plan and calendar, measuring the performance of activities to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensure all materials comply with brand guidelines, legal requirements, and ethical principles.
- Manage relationships with PR agencies and external partners, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and standards.
- 7+ years of fashion/lifestyle DTC marketing experience, required.
- Must be proactive and a self-starter. Own a project from start to finish. Strategic and hands-on.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the category in NA market.
- Unshakably organized, multi-tasker
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Engaging verbal and written communication and relationship management capability
- Comfortable functioning as both a leader and doer
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole’s background lies heavily in eCommerce and recruiting in various industries. She has always been drawn back to recruiting because of her natural ability to connect with others. For Nicole, finding the right match is immensely rewarding and what motivates her to continue building strong connections.