Part Time ASM (Green Hills, Nashville)
Nashville, TN 37215 US
We are hiring a full-time Assistant Store Manager for our client, a comfort-centered, sustainably, and ethically made apparel brand. Exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing brand!
- Assist Store Manager in supervise, inspire, and motivate, and continue to develop all team members.
- Set daily team goals and strive to reach every day.
- Work alongside Store Manager to bring customer service excellence to every aspect of the store, including store appearance, merchandise presentation, marketing organization and presentation, team leadership and selling procedures.
- Assist and sets and reinforces high sales per hour performance standards with store staff. Provides on going coaching and feedback to store staff.
- Build relationships with customers and neighboring tenants.
- Ensures that customers receive outstanding service from staff through personal contact.
- Support Store Manager for In-store training and onboarding of new sales staff
- Assist in managing store dedicated events, if needed
- Partner with mall management on any mall events, if needed.
- Work closely with manager to ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the store are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory.
- Assist in coordinating daily and weekly staffing schedules that align with the business needs.
- Act as a style advisor to every customer that walks through the door.
- Perform quality assurance of merchandise.
- Responsible for deposits and other cash management tasks as assigned by Store Manger
- Assist in filing end of day/month paperwork for audit purposes if one were to occur.
- Provide complete assistant to Store Manager in overseeing inventory control through accurate record keeping appropriate loss control measures, and strong knowledge of merchandise.
- Education: High School or Equivalent.
- 2-4 year’s specialty retail experience with 1-2 years in a management role
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends, non-business hours and emergencies when other staff is unable to make scheduled shifts/times.
- Comfortable being only coverage in store during non-peak business hours (when applicable)
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability.
- Ability to network, help recruit, interview, train, develop and promote associates with Store Manager
- Ability to move medium to large items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to delegate tasks to maximize efficiency.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Apparel experience is a plus!
Meet Your Recruiter
Britt has over 8 years of retail management experience. People are her passion and she has invested her time and focus on finding, developing, and supporting those in the fashion retail arena.