Part Time Sales Associate
Boulder, Colorado 80302 US
We are hiring a Part Time Sales Associate for our client, a comfort-centered, sustainably and ethically made apparel brand. Exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing brand!
Be Customer Centric
- Delivers an engaging, positive, and authentic customer experience with all customers.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through Clienteling and wardrobing.
- Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in store and online.
- Handles customer situations in compliance with policy and procedures, attempts to "solve for yes" and partners with the leadership when dealing with escalated issues.
- Shares feedback from customers with the leadership team to improve the overall customer experience.
- Completes all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Executes all visual directives and maintains visual standards set by the company and as directed by the management team.
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant. Assists with locate fulfillment.
- Supports high standards of organization and cleanliness, promoting safe working and shopping environment to maximize the customer experience.
- Upholds and complies with all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, Code of Business Conduct, Employee Policy Guide and the Safety Program.
- Complies with all Loss Prevention policies and communicates violations directly to the leadership team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 year’s specialty retail experience is preferred.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong communications skills, multi-tasking abilities.
- Proficient in math and possesses strong computer skills.
- This is a part-time position. Flexibility with work schedule (able to work weekends, nights, peak holiday periods) is required.
- Passion for product, brands, fashion and trends, ability to network and increase sales.
- Ability to move medium to large items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Apparel experience is a plus!
Meet Your Recruiter
Digital Outreach Manager
Maggie is the Digital Outreach Manager for EB. She enjoys collaboration and is committed to building genuine and authentic connections with our clients and talent. Maggie also enjoys managing content for Emerging Blue's social media platforms and blog.