Performance Marketing Manager
Vernon, CA 90058 US
Performance Marketing Manager
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of performance and growth marketing, with a focus on scalable revenue-driving and customer growth strategies through direct response marketing channels. The ideal candidate will possess analytical and tactical skills, as well as creative and brand storytelling abilities. This role will be instrumental in building the foundation for performance marketing and driving continued, scalable growth for the business overall.
- Manage performance marketing spend based on strict cost-per-acquisition targets to drive profitable growth across all channels (wholesale, digital, and retail).
- Optimize the media mix by taking a test-and-learn approach to remain at the forefront of all acquisition opportunities.
- Define the communication strategy for each part of the funnel and for key customer segments.
- Manage our digital agency, continuously challenging them to deliver best-in-class acquisition strategies.
- Partner with the retention marketing team to drive loyalty among our returning customers database.
- Collaborate with all trading channels (wholesale + digital) to deliver excellent customer journeys focused on driving conversion.
- Guide and challenge product development teams on what is required to achieve acquisition goals, producing insightful analysis to support future buying decisions.
- Partner with brand and creative teams to produce creative collateral tailored to the range of acquisition marketing tactics we operate across all performance marketing channels.
- Keep data at the center of everything by focusing on how to better capture and produce information so that the organization can consume and utilize to support our profitable growth ambitions.
- Use data to drive marketing strategy and uncover opportunities.
- Lead and manage continuous test-and-learn programs to optimize creative, messaging, landing pages, audience targeting, etc. across all channels.
- Consistently review channel performance, reporting on and highlighting insights, trends, and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Emulate a culture of innovation, sharing ideas, and identifying/vetting new growth channel opportunities.
- 7+ years of related digital marketing experience with expertise in performance and growth marketing channel management, including paid search, paid social, display, video, etc., at industry-leading brands/companies – eCommerce, retail, and/or DTC preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and analytics tools and technology, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, tag management platforms, etc.
- Able to balance both creative and analytical thinking while being customer-focused in a way that aligns with our brand voice.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills with the ability to bubble up insights and trends in a concise, shareable manner, including experience creating dashboards and reports.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong sense of accountability, self-drive, and the ability to function independently while also being a strong team player and cross-functional partner.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Professional, trustworthy, and approachable personality.
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from India, Pooja has spent 15 years in the design industry. Her passion is reflected in her previous entrepreneurial roles, and her current role as a fashion recruiter is like a match made in heaven. This enables her to utilize her skills into helping and guiding people to follow their passion and lead to them their ultimate goals.