Merchandise Project Manager
New Orleans, LA 70130 US
from design, sourcing, planning, and marketing to ensure that our calendar is fully optimized. Validate
current timelines and identify areas for improvement.
● Lead weekly project management meetings, tracking and communication with cross-functional
stakeholders to keep fashion drops on time, with in-full delivery.
● Support product design priorities with weekly product development priorities
● Report on weekly/monthly/annual performance and scorecarding for leadership
● Drive milestone deliveries proactively by escalating at-risk deliverables with key stakeholders
● Assess missed milestones for critical path impact and escalate as necessary to ensure overall projects
remain on track
● Spearhead communications amongst the Design Team, overseas development and
production and 3rd Party Manufacturers to obtain regular updates and status per the project milestones.
● Coordinate and track product sample orders with the 3rd Party Design Team Leader, advise delays and
impact to the T&A dates by department.
● Report and analyze performance against internal and external vendor KPIs. Deliver insights to VP
of Product, Development and Production Leads with recommended processes to yield speed, efficiency,
● Review and analyze the weekly factory WIP Reports with a focus on the status of development production
(sample and production). Identify shipment delays and update the PD Team accordingly.
● Handle special requests related to Product Design and Development as requested by the Creative Director
or VP of Product.
● Experience managing concept to market in specialty retail
● Ability to interface with a wide range of functional areas including creative, design, manufacturing, and
familiarity with manufacturing and production concepts
● Familiarity with excel and project management tools
● Ability to assimilate large amounts of information and identify patterns and risks/trends
● A minimum of 3 years relevant project experience, preferably in specialty retail
● Based in New Orleans
● High proficiency in excel, project management tools
● Highly analytical and creative thinking
● Competitive wage
● Group health plans: health, vision and dental insurance
● Welfare benefits: life, ad&d, supplemental voluntary coverage
● FSA Plan & HSA Program
● 401(K) Investment Options
● Adoption Assistance, EAP, Commuter Benefits
● Paid Parental Leave
● Quarterly Cultural Spend
● Ongoing Training & Development, an Educational Allowance
● 10 paid holidays & Paid Time Off accrual
Meet Your Recruiter
With 15+ years of experience with national brands & retailers, including TJX Corp, New Balance & Under Armour, Jaime knows how important it is to find the right fit for the right role. Jaime’s expertise spans from analytics, planning, account mgmt & merchandising and has partnered with most major US retailers.