Production Supervisor, 3rd Shift
San Leandro, CA 94577 US
- Safety First: Your vigilance around safety of people and products is contagious! You ensure we maintain a safe and enjoyable work environment with a focus on preventing safety incidents. When safety concerns arise, you take the appropriate measures to address them. Daily, weekly, and monthly safety trainings are in place, and team members are encouraged to raise safety concerns and implement sustainable solutions.
- Continuous Improvement: Things just keep on gettin’ better! The team is suggesting & implementing robust improvements to our operations. Everyone is working together with a shared purpose to exceed KPI targets and advance our performance. As the needs of the business change, you help ensure we have the appropriate metrics in place, and apply them to the daily work. Integrating training opportunities into daily activities, you support autonomous maintenance, team member development, and cross training initiatives; your team loves the ample opportunities they have to grow!
- Daily Operation Support: Proper shift transitions & strong lines of communication between the night and morning shifts are your corner stones to a successful operation! With diligence about collecting & sharing the right information, with the right people, at the right time, your team is always in the know. Updates on safety, quality, sanitation, KPIs, company communication, and more… your shift change meetings are a blockbuster no one wants to miss! Your visible floor presence allows you to spend time developing your team, and to keeping a pulse on the operation. Administrative work is done accurately and efficiently, including orchestrating the schedule of our team (and sometimes our flavors).
- People Management: Teamwork and team building are your passions! Not only do you walk the manufacturing lines routinely, but you also know each team member personally. Your close connection helps the team achieve their goals. Thoughtful development plans for the team are in place along with cross-functional training. You inspire exemplary behavior through coaching and feedback with a laser focus on building the contributions of the team.
- Collaboration: You are skilled at collaboration and building strong relationships across the organization and with external partners; this is shown through the successful coordination and launch of special projects, & major business changes. You seek out the input of others before making big decisions and value different points of view. As a trusted advisor, you are a “go-to” person for manufacturing after hours. You are THE team player who others seek out for input and enjoy having on their team.
- Have FUN!
- At least 5 years people manager experience
- Experience coordinating manufacturing repair work
- Experience prioritizing business needs during mechanical breakdowns
- Experience managing or leading non-exempt team members
- Experience in a manufacturing plant environment
- Experience in lean manufacturing techniques
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a large ERP (i.e. Oracle)
- Live in the SF bay area, or are you willing to relocate at your own expense
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Fluent in verbal & written English
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Hours are approximately 9 pm-5 am
- Passionate about producing quality products
Meet Your Recruiter
Britt has over 8 years of retail management experience. People are her passion and she has invested her time and focus on finding, developing, and supporting those in the fashion retail arena.