Professional Clothier, Inside Sales (Dallas)
Dallas, TX US
Professional Clothier Responsibilities:
- Generating leads and developing a relationship based book of business
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs delivered from corporate
- Understanding and promoting company products and services
- Learning all aspects of custom clothing and pattern creation to ensure the best product is delivered to our customers
- Assist with operational procedures
- Maintaining sales activity in our CRM
- Checking customers out at our POS system
- Entering orders on our platform
- General upkeep of the retail store in partnership with the team
- Assisting and selling to all customers in the retail store
- Participating in team meetings and company wide trainings
- Opening and closing of the retail store which includes but is not limited to, merchandising, store upkeep and cleanliness, cash drawer reconciliation and upkeep of brand standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, merchandising or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and prospecting.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and vendors.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in retail, particularly menswear preferred but not required
Meet Your Recruiter
Elizabeth loves working with people and is passionate about brand management and creative marketing, specifically in the fashion, home and beauty industry.