Professional Clothier, Outside Sales
The Professional Clothier is responsible for building their own book of business through lead generation and prospecting. They are responsible for offering a superior customer experience and product due to their expertise in custom clothing. Professional Clothier
● Generating leads and developing a relationship based book of business
● Meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals
● Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs delivered from corporate
● Understanding and promoting company products and services
● Learning all aspects of custom clothing and pattern creation to ensure the best product is delivered to our customers
● Entering orders on our platform
● Participating in team meetings and company wide trainings
● Assisting with retail stores needs if necessary
● Accountable for reporting daily sales activity to manager and maintaining CRM
● Conducting appointments in the retail location and at customers preferred location
Requirements: A Professional Clothier should have the following skills, education and experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, merchandising or related field.
● Experience in direct sales.
● Self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit.
● Understanding of the sales process and prospecting.
● A commitment to excellent customer service.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and vendors.
● Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
● Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
● Experience in custom clothing preferred but not required Reports to the General Manager of the store.
Salary: fully commission based role