Bellevue, WA 98004 US
We are hiring a Part Time Sales Associate for our client, a comfort-centered, sustainably and ethically made apparel brand. Exciting opportunity with a rapidly growing brand!
Be Customer Centric
- Delivers an engaging, positive, and authentic customer experience with all customers.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through Clienteling and wardrobing.
- Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in store and online.
- Handles customer situations in compliance with policy and procedures, attempts to "solve for yes" and partners with the leadership when dealing with escalated issues.
- Shares feedback from customers with the leadership team to improve the overall customer experience.
- Completes all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Executes all visual directives and maintains visual standards set by the company and as directed by the management team.
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant. Assists with locate fulfillment.
- Supports high standards of organization and cleanliness, promoting safe working and shopping environment to maximize the customer experience.
- Upholds and complies with all company policies as outlined in the Policy and Procedure Manual, Code of Business Conduct, Employee Policy Guide and the Safety Program.
- Complies with all Loss Prevention policies and communicates violations directly to the leadership team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 year’s specialty retail experience is preferred.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong communications skills, multi-tasking abilities.
- Proficient in math and possesses strong computer skills.
- This is a part-time position. Flexibility with work schedule (able to work weekends, nights, peak holiday periods) is required.
- Passion for product, brands, fashion and trends, ability to network and increase sales.
- Ability to move medium to large items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Apparel experience is a plus!
Meet Your Recruiter
Britt has over 8 years of retail management experience. People are her passion and she has invested her time and focus on finding, developing, and supporting those in the fashion retail arena.