New Orleans, LA US
- Achieve growth by successfully mentoring, developing and leading a veteran sales team
- Actively engage clientele as a presence on the floor, focusing on customer experience
- Execute a multi-faceted sales strategy to achieve goals & expand our customer base
- Train and implement sales team clienteling efforts & special event preparation.
- Coach, teach, train and share knowledge throughout the organization
- Build & promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships within a luxury experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead, and motivate within a team environment
- Committed to continuous education and possessing a strong knowledge of diamonds
- Four years’ experience in jewelry store management, luxury retail and or sales leadership
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and positively affect a sales group.
- Proven ability to run a sales floor, train the sales process and implement clienteling
- Strong business sense & industry expertise. Excellent mentoring, coaching & people skills
- Passion for training, cultivating sales, nurturing customers and continuous education
- Rare opportunity to join America’s leading manufacturing fine jeweler in leadership role
- Unlimited Earning Potential with Strong Base Compensation and Bonus Program
- Outstanding Benefits Package: Medical, Life and Disability. Optional Dental/Optical
- 401k with generous company match. Company sponsored; Relocation Support
- Paid time off – Vacation…up to three weeks with tenure + five major paid holidays
- Hours of Operation: Tuesday - Saturday from 9:00am - 6:00pm, Thursdays till 7pm.
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from India, Pooja has spent 15 years in the design industry. Her passion is reflected in her previous entrepreneurial roles, and her current role as a fashion recruiter is like a match made in heaven. This enables her to utilize her skills into helping and guiding people to follow their passion and lead to them their ultimate goals.