San Leandro, CA 94577 US
- Channel Analytics Guru: Your data analytics inform our business and lead to process improvements. You are responsible for pulling reporting that shows what we are selling and provide insights into the data on how this information is able to support our eCommerce growth. You can tell our Amazon, Clark and Torani.com selling story through data visualization and the sales performance dashboard that informs our leadership team.
- Partner Relationship Extraordinaire: Our eCommerce partnerships thrive because of the support, communication and partnership you have with them. Whether you are responding to Amazon requests, helping launch a new eCommerce partner or monitoring inventory, our eCommerce partners think of you as the glue that keeps it all together. You have cultivated strong relationships with outside partners (e.g., Agencies and Customers), and ensured communications and processes were streamlined. As a result, you helped support key initiatives such as seamlessly integrating new partners into our workflow.
- Initiative Supporter: Using your organizational and communication skills, you’ve proven to be the champion to continue the growth of our eCommerce channel. You have helped support the strategic initiatives by onboarding and integrating our new 3P partner into our systems and processes, helping solidify the building blocks of our eCommerce strategy.
- No Problem Too Big or Small: You love to solve a challenging problem. When our internal or external partners come to you with a challenge, you roll up your sleeves and work to find the solution. This skill of yours has helped us work through the hurdles that come along with launching new programs, developing new partnerships, and maintaining current business. You have been a key player in building a solid foundation for our ecommerce business.
- You’ve had a little FUN!
- Knowledge of all eCommerce channels D2C, B2C, B2B
- 2+ years Amazon retail or Amazon Agency experience required, other eCommerce marketplace experience, preferred
- Ability to understand and prioritize data/information to support the business
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Tableau database experience or other data visualization tools preferred
Base Salary: $80,550 - $98,450
Meet Your Recruiter
Madison has experience in many sectors of the apparel industry. From retail to production she has seen it all and is well versed in the luxury market. Always ready for a new task, she is driven, focused and hard-working.