Specialist, International Business
San Leandro, CA 94577 US
- Information Facilitator: You skillfully address communications with both internal and external stakeholders to solve a myriad of challenges. Whether it be communicating with a customer about alterations to their order or working internally with our custom packaging team to ensure we have the appropriate export documentation for the order changes, you are able to react and execute on any critical changes. Your open and thoughtful communication style and ability to share complexities and nuances on anything from flavor changes to monthly business updates keeps our business partners well informed and deeply engaged.
- Detailed Dynamo: You understand the intricacies of your work. Your keen eye for detail helps you with managing the complex logistics of cross-border transactions, ensuring compliance with international trade regulations, and overseeing the preparation of necessary documentation. Your commitment to excellence shows up in your ability to take initiative when preparing documentation for international customers and supporting technical inquiries with the research and development team.
- Master Collaborator: You thrive in working with partners to get the job done. You will be the advocate of the importer and our international sales team on several internal teams. Whether it’s working with our quality assurance team to resolve customer complaints or partnering with our warehouse team for custom packaging requests, you are supporting the business by being the leading international team representative. Your contribution to teamwork on special projects like custom labels in different languages or food safety audits is critical to the success of the business.
- Adaptable Learner: With our International Channel set for rapid growth your interest and desire to learn new skills will be central to both your success and Torani’s. Your project management headset will be deployed in a range of small marketing projects such as supporting consumer ecommerce expansion and social media engagement in new Torani markets. Your swift learning capacity and proficiency in taking on new responsibilities will enhance your ongoing contributions to Torani and the international business.
- You’ve had a little FUN!
- 2+ years working in consumer goods
- Ability to execute projects to completion with competing business resources and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Meet Your Recruiter
Madison has experience in many sectors of the apparel industry. From retail to production she has seen it all and is well versed in the luxury market. Always ready for a new task, she is driven, focused and hard-working.