Store Manager (Minneapolis)
Minneapolis, MN 43230 US
- Supervise, inspire, and motivate, and continue to develop all team members
- Set daily team goals and strive to reach every day
- Bring customer service excellence to every aspect of the store, including store appearance, merchandise presentation, marketing organization and presentation, team leadership and selling procedures.
- Sets and reinforces high sales per hour performance standards with store staff. Provides on going coaching and feedback to store staff.
- Build relationships with customers and neighboring tenants
- Ensures that customers receive outstanding service from staff through personal contact
- In-store training and onboarding of new sales staff
- Manage store dedicated events, if needed
- Partner with mall management on any mall events, if needed
- Ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the store are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory
- Coordinate daily and weekly staffing schedules that align with the business needs
- Act as a style advisor to every customer that walks through the door
- Perform quality assurance of merchandise
- Responsible for deposits and other cash management tasks as assigned.
- Filing end of day/month paperwork for audit purposes if one were to occur.
- Oversees inventory control through accurate record keeping appropriate loss control measures, and strong knowledge of merchandise.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- 2-4 years of previous store management experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends, non-business hours and emergencies when other staff is unable to make scheduled shifts/times.
- Comfortable being only coverage in store during non-peak business hours (when applicable)
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
- Proven ability to network, recruit, interview, train, develop and promote associates
- Ability to move medium to large items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to delegate tasks to maximize efficiency
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Apparel experience is a plus!
Meet Your Recruiter
Originally from India, Pooja has spent 15 years in the design industry. Her passion is reflected in her previous entrepreneurial roles, and her current role as a fashion recruiter is like a match made in heaven. This enables her to utilize her skills into helping and guiding people to follow their passion and lead to them their ultimate goals.