Store Manager- Hudson Yards
New York, NY 06902 US
- Recruit, select, and onboard employees who are passionate about pursuing progress in their own lives. Coach, develop and manage the performance of employees to create a scalable workforce that sets the brand up for growth.
- Create and implement business strategies to attract new customers, drive traffic to the store and increase profitability.
- Represent the brand, brand image, and culture during internal and external events.
- Exhibit business acumen as it relates to retail and store financial goals.
- Meet and exceed store sales targets and KPI’s.
- Train your team to be product knowledge experts, ensuring they can speak to the features and benefits of the brand’s products.
- Ensure all team members deliver exceptional customer service as they represent the brand.
- Address customer complaints swiftly and completely showing empathy and compassion.
- Uphold operational standards, providing a safe and clean store environment for your customers and your team.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Create and communicate the biweekly staff schedule in accordance with shifting business needs adhering to payroll goals as communicated by HQ business partners.
- Open and close the store as needed.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards as communicated by HQ business partners.
- Ensure all shipping and receiving are processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Communicate inventory and assortment needs to HQ.
- Open to additional roles and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Proven experience in leadership and team development
- 4+ years of retail leadership experience or equivalent consumer facing experience.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- A positive attitude and an upbeat personality
- The ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with customers and your team to meet goals.
- The willingness to learn, be open to feedback and takes action as required.
- Ability to learn procedural knowledge acquired through on-the-job training.
- Commitment to career growth of self and others
- Ability and desire to build a collaborative, highly motivated, team.
- Proactive and experienced with networking.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Point of Sale system(s), inventory management systems and labor scheduling systems.
- Company Health Benefits
- Generous clothing discount and quarterly clothing allowance
- Paid Time Off plan
- Bonus Incentive Program
- 10 Company Holidays annually
- 401(k) plan with Company matching
- Primary location: New York, NY
- Reports to: Director of Retail
Meet Your Recruiter
Britt has over 8 years of retail management experience. People are her passion and she has invested her time and focus on finding, developing, and supporting those in the fashion retail arena.