Territory Sales Representative, Sacramento
Sacramento, CA US
- Home & Garden Décor
- Seasonal Ornaments
- Fashion & Wellness
- This role will support our company’s growth and profitability strategy, by becoming a brand ambassador and an advocate for our diverse product lines.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities with existing customers and potential prospects.
- Understand and anticipate customer requirements, based on geographical, seasonal and industry trends.
- In person customer visits within a geographic territory/network; at least once every 8 weeks to review inventory and share new product information.
- Generate and transmit sales reports & orders on a daily basis, using our iPad-based sales tool.
- Manage customer concerns and discrepancies, with the support of our Customer Service department, escalating more serious issues to Management.
- Attend Conferences and Trade shows (in US and Canada) as required.
- Constant daily travel; you need to be in the field (no home office), visiting customers and generating sales every day. Some overnight travel be required.
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of previous work experience in Retail, Sales or Business Development capacity.
- Tenacious, self-starter, highly motivated mindset.
- No fear of cold-calling, or rejection.
- Knowledge of Consultative Sales approach, and realistic expectations around cycles and processes.
- Proactive approach; ability to work independently and report results back to Management.
- Highly organized, disciplined and effective at time management; ability to meet deadlines is imperative.
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills; confident, enthusiastic and a friendly demeanor.
- Ability to listen, negotiate and effectively persuade others.
- Technically proficient with IOS devices (iPad, iPhone, etc.) and Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work from a home office and access to reliable transportation.
- Comfort and desire to spend majority of working hours travelling from customer-to-customer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Madison has experience in many sectors of the apparel industry. From retail to production she has seen it all and is well versed in the luxury market. Always ready for a new task, she is driven, focused and hard-working.